The Brattleboro Selectboard is seeking public input on how the Town should proceed with the proposed improvements to the Town’s fire stations and police station. The current condition of these facilities is unsafe and prevents the Fire Department and Police Department from being as effective as they can be in serving our community.
Brattleboro residents are asked to provide their opinions on the project by filling out a survey questionnaire by January 18. The results of the survey will be published on the Town’s website and the Selectboard will consider the results of the survey during the Selectboard meeting on Tuesday, January 19.
The questionnaire can be obtained by any of the following:
(1) Go to the "News" section on the Town’s website (www.brattleboro.org)
(2) Visit the following Survey Monkey link – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CFSF6R5
(3) Contact the Town Manager’s Office at 802-251-8151 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
(4) Pick up a copy at Brooks Memorial Library or the Town Clerk’s Office.
Please return your completed questionnaire by January 18 in any of the following ways:
(1) Electronically through Survey Monkey, or
(2) Via e-mail to email@example.com, or
(3) Bring or mail it to the Brattleboro Town Manager’s Office, 230 Main Street, Suite 208, Brattleboro, Vermont 05301.